Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm Here!

It's been a long, long day...and by London time, it's not even noon yet.  The flights between Indy and JFK, then JFK to London were fine logistically, but the turbulence was definitely different from what I recall of previous flights.  Either way, we landed without any problems, made my way through immigration, and am now sitting in the cafe at Nido, the student living community where I will be staying for the next seven weeks.  We have a tour of Nido and the surrounding neighborhood scheduled for tonight, and I might try to scope out the nearest Sainsbury's/Tesco while I'm out (this, of course, depends entirely upon when I get my much-needed shower and nap...).  The real orientation begins tomorrow, and then interviews start on Tuesday.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment